Each worksheet we produce contain measures of quantitative assessment, also known as financial metrics. We call these financial metrics Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
While the number of KPIs available may be quite vast, each worksheet calculates only those KPIs we believe a reasonable and accredited investor would need in order to determine if further investigation of the referenced company is warranted.
The KPIs (metrics) we calculate are:
- Current Ratio
- Quick Ratio
- Cash Ratio
- Goodwill-Intangibles to Total Assets Ratio
- Effective Income Tax Rate
- Return on Invested Capital (ROIC)
- Cash Return on Invested Capital (CROIC)
- Simple Free Cash Flow
- Stock to Debt Cash Ratio
- Price to Earnings Ratio
- Earnings Yield to Corporate Bond Yield
- Current Discount to Tangible Book
- Dividend Yield to Corporate Bond Yield
- Recent Price to Net Current Asset Value
- Debt to Equity Ratio
- Debt to Net Current Asset Value
- Year-Over-Year earnings growth
Wax Ink is comprised of individual investors, NOT licensed or registered with ANY government agency. Please obtain the advice of a registered investment professional BEFORE considering any information obtained from this site.